I haven't posted in a while because I've been stupidly busy.
I've had 2 research papers to write along with plenty of other homework assignments and tests to study for.
I've also had friend obligations. I wouldn't really call them obligations. I love my friends and would literally do anything for them.
I just can't wait for next week to be done with. I'm not doing so great with my classes because I have been working ontop of homework and friendlies. (That's a much better word for it.)
I had a huge fight with my boy toy and then found out my male crush has a girlfriend. I'm glad though. He's in his 30's and not married. I thought there may have been something wrong with him lol. But Mrs. Know-it-all found out he has one and it made me happy. I won't flirt so hardcore with him anymore lol. Probably made the poor guy uncomfortable hahaha :)
I went to another concert the other day, but that's a post for a later date because I am exhausted. I'm going to sleep now. Whoever is reading this, have a great night/day.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment