Monday, February 18, 2013

This is me missing you.

Dear Paw, I'm writing this letter to you because, well, I miss you.

I think about you all the time. And I always think to myself "man, I really wish I could talk to him right now."

It's been a month and a few days since you left this life on this earth and made your way to heaven. This has quite possibly been the hardest month of my entire life. I've talked to Maw once since we got back from Louisiana. I would call more often, but I always think "I can't wait to tell Paw about this or that" and then I remember that I won't be hearing your voice again and I get sad again. Then I don't want to call. But Momma and Daddy call her everyday. So don't you worry about her. She's being taken cared of.

I'm supposed to be going fly tomorrow with that boy I was telling you about a few months ago. I am so excited. I kinda have this ridiculous hope that I'll see you in the clouds. I know that won't happen. But it's nice to hope.

Anyways, I know you're happy and pain free in heaven. If not, I will have a very stern talking to with the Lord when my day comes. Nobody treats my Paw badly and gets away with it. Keep an eye on us. Especially on D. He needs strength and guidance. He's on a bad path, but you knew that. Even before you left...

I miss you SO much, Paw.
And I love you BIG BIG like the world!!! I know you saw me stretch my arms out haha :)
Oh and watch for me tomorrow when Michael takes me up. I'll be sure to wave to you.

Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment