I've been working out 4 times a week for 2 hours at a time (1hour exercises, 1 walk) for the last 2 weeks and I have already seen progress. I'm really proud of myself and the girls I workout with. One of them weighed in at 230lbs, with a large waist measurement. She's already lost an inch or two off of her waist line. She's always pushing to do more which gets me pumped up to work out.
After our vigorous workouts, we go for a run. It's 3 miles total. I run a mile and walk the other two. But I'm working up to run more than that. I'm in pretty good shape. I should be more than able to.
Anyways, I figured I'd post something and working out is the only thing I can think of :)
Hope you've had a great day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment