I am so sick of my boyfriend.
Harsh? Not so much.
I've given him way too many chances. He's a child.
He spends his money as soon as he gets it so a week later, when he needs the money, he doesn't have any because he's spent it on stupid shit. Video games, extra food that he doesn't need, a machete and a folding shovel. You live in a fucking cul de sac with little children. what the fuuuuuck do you need a goddamn machete for?
He's lied to my face many times. He's told me he's been to Ireland, yeah right... He lied to me to make me feel bad for him one night. I felt bad. But I feel no sympathy for the kid anymore. Everytime something shitty happens to him, I don't feel bad. I feel like he deserves it.
He also begs me to have sex with him. Does this do anything for my sex drive? Nope. All it makes me wanna do it tell him to use his two hands. But I can't say that either because he'll cry.
Does this mean that my relationship is over?
Probably.
I'm just really over his shit. I really am. This whiny crybaby liar is not what I signed up for 2.5 years ago.
I have way too much life to worry about without him trying to bring me down.
But the question is, will I have the guts to do it?
No comments:
Post a Comment