Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Here I Am. I'm Gone. I'm Going.

So I'm not ready to finish that letter to my ex, but I am talking to him right now. Unwillingly though. He will not leave me alone. I don't want to talk to him, but he keeps texting me, calling me, leaving me voicemails and last weekend he left me a letter at the house he rents and told his roommate to make sure I got it. It's ridiculous.
I'm ready to get ready of this kid. I really am. I'm so sick of him texting me begging me to talk to him. I keep telling him no.  He doesn't get it.
I'm done with him and I'm done with him manipulating me to try to get his way. Fuck that. I'm done with it. He keeps trying to make me feel bad for him telling me he needs to talk to me. He doesn't need to talk to me. He has plenty of friends. He can talk to them. I honestly think he is still searching me up on twitter or using a friends fb account to check out my profile so he can keep tabs on me.
I'm done with it.
I've made it more than clear to him. I don't know how much clearer I can be with "I don't want to talk to you". Maybe the next text will say "fuck off, dude. I will call the mother fucking cops."
Maybe that'll catch his attention.
Anyways, I should go to sleep.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment