Friday, July 13, 2012

To my ex:

If you see this, screw you.
My heart hurts just as much as yours if not more.
You lied to me.

Not once.

Not twice.

Not even three times.

Shame on me for being fooled by you. I thought you were this great guy.

When we started dating you told me you had 2 motorcycles and were a volunteer firefighter. You also told me you played football and baseball and crosscountry. You lied.

When I realized you were lying, I broke up with you the first time. You then lied to make me come back to you. You told me your parents kicked you out of your house and you had to sleep outside. I figured you were lying, but I kept talking to you and felt sympathy for you. We got back together.

My mistake.

You continued to lie and we broke up again. But again, I kept talking to you. Again. My mistake. We got back together.

You continued to lie more and more and I continued to brush off the fact that you didn't respect me enough to tell me the truth.

I can't even finish this right now....
I'm too mentally exhausted for this shit....

No comments:

Post a Comment