Thanks to a friend, I realized I haven't updated this since September. Seriously? Haha! I couldn't believe it was that long since I've updated.
So here is an update on me :)
I'm just a little over a month away from turning 22.
I am still single, but I am dating and enjoying it.
I went to a bar last weekend, got really drunk and danced with a boy from my hometown which was really fun. I don't remember much of that night, but I did wake up at Blue's house which wasn't too bad haha ;)
I finally talked to Blue about what he expected with "us" and he said he wasn't ready for a relationship which is understandable after what his ex did to him. I just wish that he was ready. Because I am. But I can be patient for now.
I am currently not in school, but I do plan on returning shortly after my birthday in January. I'm going to start a phlebotomy program at the local tech school. I had a really rough last quarter so I decided that time off was what I needed.
My momma was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. It was aggressive, but she has surgery and is doing better. She will be doing iodonized (?) radiation at the beginning of December. She will be radioactive for a few days but after that she should be okay.
My grandpa is still struggling with his lung cancer. I talked to my grandma the other day who told me he was feeling pretty weak. All I can do is hope and pray that he gets better.
My health is okay. My arthritis is trying to bother me, but I've been keeping pretty active here lately. Doing some home workouts. Keeping myself moving around especially when it's cold out.
I realized that people are still lying to me. Especially one. A guy. We've been talking for a month. In the span of a month he has told me that he is a pilot. He will be flying for the AF. He "received his commission" the other night. I don't think he understands that "receiving your commission" is different from "commissioning". 2LT, my ass haha! Idiot. I'm just talking to him to entertain myself with his stupidity now. I want to say "Please, continue to lie so my friends and I have something to laugh at."
I have decided that I want to go skydiving. It's something I've always wanted to do and now more so than ever. I want to do something semi-wreckless and because I don't think I want another tattoo right now, I'll skydive instead :) Just don't know when and where... gotta figure that out.
My dad is possibly deploying again next year which I am not looking forward to on top of half of my friends leaving me. Life of a 21 year old military brat I guess... I just want him to be safe. I don't know what I'd do without my da.
Since my big break-up, I've reconnected with an old friend of mine, Rene :) He's ridiculously French and from New Orleans. We've known each other since I was in 8th grade (14 y/o?). He's been there for me as much as he can over the phone and online as is physically possible. He's my best friend and I could not thank him enough for being there for me for all these years :)
And here is my promise.
Once a week, I will update, rant, post pictures, whatever. It'll help keep me insane. I hope.
Y'all have a great night :)
Can we go to a bar together please? My birthday is Saturday. Wink Wink. :)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely!! I'm available on the weekends :) Just let me know when you want to go!
ReplyDelete