Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I am so ready for finals to be over...

And I'm not even a student right now.

How sad is that?

I miss my friends so much, but they are all SOOOOO busy with school. The only time I get to see them now is on the weekends and that's if they don't have plans already. I had to plan a week in advanced to see my best lady friend. We're going to Waffle House tomorrow :)

But seriously. This whole not being in school thing is putting a cramp on my social life. I have so much free time now that if I'm not hanging out with someone, I'm at home asleep for most of the afternoon. And then I spend most of my night wide awake and on a blog...haha

But enough of the complaining.
I've been spending a ton of time with some adorable little babies recently. They are my waitresses twins. So precious. 6 month of sweeties. A little boy and a little girl. Lil' mama doesn't know how lucky she is. Her babies make me want my own, but I am nowhere near ready for all of that. I'll just visit hers after work for the time being :)

Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. BWW for the game tomorrow night? $0.60 boneless wings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for a Liebster. Read my blog to find out about it! Time to update. :)

    ReplyDelete