"Essentially, I tell you 11 things about myself, then I answer 11 questions from whoever nominated me, then I pick some folks to give the award to and give them 11 questions to answer. A fun new way to find new blogs!"
Eleven things about me:
1) I can speak a little bit of French and Korean
2) I have an addiction to sour candies. I'll eat them until my stomach hurts too much to eat them anymore.
3) I cannot pass college algebra to save my dang life.
4) I'm quiet...until you get to know me. Then I don't shut up.
5) I suffer from depression, arthritis, and endometriosis.
6) My hair is naturally red.
7) I have a fish that I've kept alive for over two and a half years now. That's longer than my longest relationship. I knew Kujo loved me :)
8) I am a packrat. I keep everything. I'm working on it though.
9) I have close to 15 books on medical things in my room. At first it was to find out more about my arthritis, but now it's because I want to be a nurse.
10) I look in shopping magazines and circle the things I want to buy, but never do.
11) I used to play the guitar and violin, but my arthritis prevents me from doing so anymore :(
Now onto Tasha's questions:
- Why did you
start your blog?
I started it to vent I think. That and I forgot the password for my old blog which probably had 2 entries in it at the most. I was going through a stressful time in my life and this helped me vent a little bit. - If you could
switch places with anyone AT ALL for a week, who would it be?
I would love to switch places with my cousin Jade. She has three of the most hilarious and amazing children I've ever known. I envy the time she gets to spend with them and that she gets to watch them grow out of infancy and into childhood. - Favorite thing
to do on date night/girl night?
For a date night: My favorite thing to do is eat. I love eating. A lot. Plus I don't have to be nervous about falling over my feet if we're walking around or falling asleep during a movie if it isn't interesting to me.
For girl's night: My favorite thing to do is either bowling or watching movies and eating ice cream while venting about our lives. Way too much fun :) - What is the
most embarrassing thing to ever happen to you?
The most embarrassing thing to ever happen to me would have to be most of my 8th grade year. I had braces with a paletal expander that fit like a metal spider in the roof of my mouth. It made it impossible to say my own name correctly. Instead of "Janie", I would say "Jay-lee". Asian, right? Yeah, so what made it worse was that I switched schools right around the time I got the p.o.s. put in so all the kids at my new school thought I liked being called "Jay-lee" instead... >.< - In what reality
show would you excel the most?
In my wildest dreams, I'd like to excel at America's Next Top Model. But I think it'd be more like Road Rules. I always loved watching that show when I was younger. - If you could
only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, which would you
choose?
Asian. I can't live without rice. - What is your
dream job?
Flight nurse at a pediatrics hospital in a big city somewhere. - What is your
claim to fame (what do people know you as)?
Most of my friends right now know me as the nursing major. Everytime there is a medical issue, I'm the one who is called. - If I opened
your fridge right now, what would I find?
An unopened bottle of wine, leftovers galore, lemons, grapefruit, milk, 2 dozen eggs, and a whole bunch of other stuff that isn't mine. - If you were an
animal, what would you be? Why?
I would definitely be a giraffe. Why? Have you seen me? I am tall for a girl. And my neck is ridiculous. And I have spots. Most people call them freckles though. Hahaha :)
- The one thing
that you want more than anything else at the moment is:
Ugh. Haha! This question sucks. I want a relationship with someone who understands me, but still wants to be with me; is taller than me; wants to hold my hand in public; whisper sweet nothings into my ear; plans his future with me in mind without actually changing his dreams, but sees me there with him; wants me to follow my dreams; wants children; all that good stuff :)
Okay, so one more confession or truth to make.
I don't know of any bloggers with less than 200 followers out there. I should get out there and start following people though. So as soon as I find a few blogs that I like with less than 200 followers, I will definitely re-do this because it was fun :)

I also do the "I'm gonna circle this so I will remember to buy it" then never actually buy it thing!
ReplyDeleteThis was so fun!