He is the greatest guy I've ever known aside from most of the men in my family. For the last 8 years (yes, 8) Rene has been there for me through the good and the bad. He always has something funny to say when I'm pissed off. I always hang up the phone with a smile on my face when talking to him because he is just the best. He's always so positive and happy.
He and I go through a lot of similar things. We pretty much became single around the same time this year so I was able to help him with that when he was hurting. Just like he was able to help me when I was upset about my ex dating a girl prettier than me (how dare he, by the way. He doesn't deserve anything nice...)
He has been there for me through every breakup I've ever been through, seriously. My first breakup was in my freshman year in high school and he helped me through that even though I was mad at him for saying something bad on my myspace page. I obviously have gotten over that :)
When I found out I might be having an ovary removed, he sent me an ovary and said "if you have to have your ovary removed, you'll always have an extra one, just in case."
That is me with my ovary!!
It may have been the best and most thoughtful gift I've ever been given.
He encouraged me to play my guitar by sending me a chord book for Incubus songs. I tried so hard to play that, but I am not that good at reading music...
He also encourages me to be a better person. Tries to make me smile all the time. Tries his best to boost my self-esteem.
He's just this amazing guy that I absolutely love with all my heart.
You da best, Rene. Never forget that. And remember...
"Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks"
You are my best friend and always will be. I hope you enjoyed reading this now that you officially have access to my blog! :)
Have a great evening, y'all!

No comments:
Post a Comment