Just when you think you know it all, you find out you know nothing at all.
I'm going to call these people boy 1 and boy 2.
Boy 1 I've liked for a couple of months.
Boy 2 I've liked for a couple of weeks.
Boy 1 never told me how he felt until I went on a few dates and fell in love with boy 2.
Now, I'm stuck in the worst triangle ever. I love them both. I can either pick one or neither. I'm thinking about choosing neither. Even if it breaks everyone's hearts. This is too much stress for me. I've literally done nothing all weekend but sit in bed and cry. And then today after scheduling a meetup time with boy 1 I did some running, some homework and I took a shower. And ate. Because I didn't do that this weekend either. Then I met up with boy 1 and told him how I felt and now I feel a million times better. Then we watched the office and all was good until his roommates dog pooped in the room. That was interesting.
Now I don't know what to tell boy 2. I hate my life sometimes, but at least I am alive. And that's all that matters.
Have a goodnight y'all.
He is... But I like that idiot. And boy 2 and I aren't talking as of this morning. I hated doing that to him. But something tells me boy 1 is a better fit for me. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd if not then ill learn my lesson.
ReplyDeleteWant to come over and bake cupcakes and drink wine or something? lol
DeleteYes please!! I can do it on any day except Thursday :)
ReplyDelete