Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hello, lack of social life.

So today I looked at the syllabi (yes, that's the plural form of 'syllabus') to my 3 classes that I currently take and realized a few things.

1) I have a ton of shit to do.

2) College expects way too much from college kids.

3) I will have no social life for the next month or so.

Here is my schedule:
4/12- Ethics Class Online Discussion post due
4/17- Ethics Class readings due
4/17- English Class Study questions due
4/17- English Class Robert Frost readings due
4/17- English Class mid-term
4/17- English Class presentation
4/19- Biology Class Exam 2
4/19- Ethics Class readings due
4/19- Ethics Class online discussion post due
4/20- Biology Class lab due
4/24- Ethics Class readings due
4/24- Ethics Class essay topic and outline due
4/24- English Class research paper outline due
4/24- English Class readings due
4/24- English Class essay #2 due
4/26- Biology Class research paper due
4/26- Ethics Class readings due
4/26- Ethics Class online discussions post due
4/27- Biology Class lab due
4/30- Biology Class exam #3
5/03- Ethics Class readings due
5/03- Ethics Class online discussion posts due
5/04- Biology Class lab due
5/06- English Class essay #3 (ethics paper) due
5/08- Ethics Class readings due
5/08- English Class peer evaluations due
5/08- English Class research paper due
5/09- Biology Class exam #4
5/10- Ethics Class readings due
5/10- Ethics Class online discussion post due
5/11- Biology Class lab due
5/13- English Class figurative language assignment due
5/15- Ethics Class readings due
5/15- Ethics Class presentations due
5/15- English Class final exam
5/17- Biology Class final exam
5/17- Ethics Class research paper due
5/18- Biology Class lab due

There are NO exaggerations in that schedule. That is literally what I have to do.
I also work full time. Like I told one of my elementary teachers on facebook, it will all get done. I just may not have any hair after this quarter is over.

Hope you all are having a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment