I am having a pain day again. We were busy at work which meant a lot of fast walking and bumping into things. Now my body hurts.
I have pain all the time. Like it's strange when I'm not hurting. It's relieving, but strange. I'm so used to things hurting now a days. I'm constantly on ibuprofen which is not good for you, but I'm not about to take perc or vico everyday like that. I used to. But then I'd take it just for the hell of it. So I stopped. And got sick. But then I got better.
My legs used to hurt so bad that I couldn't walk. They do it every once in a while still. In fact, when I was in AFROTC, I would spend the nights after PT crying in bed because I couldn't move. The pain would start in my knees and radiate up my thighs. The doctor thought it was my back, but it wasn't. I found out that I have dislocated kneecaps. Fun stuff. My ortho doc wanted to do surgery that would put me out of any kind of fast walking/running for at least 6 months. I wanted to do it, but my parents said I'm too young. So I just live with the pain.
My abdomen is still hurting from surgery. Doesn't help that I do more than I'm supposed to.
Anyways, my day was busy. Work then walmart then back to work then home then Firehouse Subs then boyfriends house then home again. I gotta do like nothing tomorrow, but I'm going get skin cancer aka tanning with my best girl friend here in south.
What doesn't kill me makes me stronger :)
No comments:
Post a Comment