I was on Lupron from October 2011-March 2012.
After suffering through severe depression and being achy all the time, I finally had my surgery on March 5th and ended my "era with Lupron".
Although I ended my "era", I still suffer everyday from side effects.
I am still depressed. I ache even worse than I did before. I'm grumpy. My hair is thinning little by little.
Fucking sucks.
And last night, I took birth control for the first time since October. I've thrown up 3xs since then. Not a nice throw up (can they be nice?), but a very painful acidic type of throw up. Enough to make me hoarse and skip work for the day. I hate skipping work, even though I work with Mrs. Knowitall. I like my money.
I still feel uneasy on the stomach.
I think my body went into estrogen overload and was rejecting the birth control pill.
Well body, it was a couple of hours too late. That pill was long since dissolved by the time you decided to upchuck the contents of my stomach.
So, right now, I'm watching the Voice and trying to ignore the "upsettity" that is my stomach. (Lori Green, if you read this, you'll know exactly who I am by that word)
If you're reading this, you have a good night :)
No comments:
Post a Comment