For the last few days, I've been MISERABLE.
Reason #1- My allergies have been out of this world. My left eye has been so swollen that I've debated not showing up to work because I can barely keep it open. I pop Benadryl like it's fucking candy. It sucks and my nose itches and my eyes water when I scratch my nose. My nose actually started bleeding and I passed some blood clots, which was AWESOME. But this morning, I took Allegra and it was like none of that happened. I sneezed a couple of times, but I think that just shows how bad the pollen and junk in the air is in the south right now.
Reason #2- I forget everything. Like literally everything. I keep thinking it's Friday too, which I do sometimes, but not 3 days in a row. Maybe I'm just doing some wishful thinking. But I used to be able to remember customer orders, but recently here, I can't even remember drinks and it's a 5 second walk from the customer to my drink machine at work. So I've started taking my ticket book with me to the tables. I feel like an old person.
Reason #3- My arthritis is bad. I took a midterm test for my Comp II class yesterday which involved a lot of writing and when my hand wasn't sticking to the pencil, it was cramping and I had to drop the pencil. It's so uncomfortable and so painful. It really makes me feel like an old person.
Reason #4- My back hurts. It's like cramping, but not as bad and if I pop it, usually it gets better.
Reason #5- I complain so much.
But on the plus side, I got to do so many interesting things this past weekend.
On Friday, there was Relay for Life night at the local university. One of my best friend participated in the Mr. Relay Pageant. He was a female cheerleader. Shaved his legs. Wore a wig. I applied his nail polish for him. It looked really bad, but he was worried about it the entire night. Didn't want to do too much because he was afraid that his nail polish would chip. Men... lol He also received a bacterial infection from shaving his legs. The guy has really thick leg hairs hahaha
Saturday I took photos for my brother's prom. They came out AMAZING. I really enjoyed taking the pictures. My brother's girlfriend looked gorgeous. His best friend for the last three years and his date looked fabulous. I was so excited about them finally having prom to go to even though it means that they are growing up.
Sunday, I went to Tallahassee, Fl. with a friend of mine to paint pictures of our dogs. I must say that mine came out really well. My doggy has never looked so good :)
Tuesday was my brother's 18th birthday. It was a little bittersweet because he's my baby bro. He was the little asian kid who liked playing power rangers, pokemon, digimon and things like that. Not the 18 year old driving around in a big truck going to prom and buying cigarrettes and such.
My schedule for the next few days looks like this. Thursday- Double shift. Friday- Double Shift. Saturday- Double Shift. Monday- double shift. My goodness. I'm going to rip Mrs.Knowitall's throat out. Like really rip it out. Maybe her heart too.
But oh well. It's money.
No comments:
Post a Comment